Volunteer! So many ways to help.
- Teach a class/Assist in a class. Teach or assist students with activities such as money management, crafting, sewing, reading, etc.
- Teach Sunday school. Our classes focus on the basic tenets of Biblical Christian faith and are not associated with any denomination.
- Tutor a student.
- Help with special events. Can't help on a regular basis? We need volunteers to help with special events.
- Special Buddy. Special buddies are sometimes required for events at Creekside. Training will be provided.
- Animal Care. Enjoy working with animals or have experience working with horses? Help us take care of our animals. We have miniature horses, goats, and a miniature donkey. Training will be provided.
- Gardening. Enjoy vegetable or flower gardening or just want to learn organic gardening? Come help us with our gardens. Training will be provided.
- Fundraising. Good organizational or people skills? Help organize fundraisers and other fundraising activities. Reach out to potential sponsors that can join in our ministry.
- Administrative Help. Help with administrative tasks such as working in the office or bookkeeping. Training will be provided.
- Grant Writing. Do you have experience writing grant proposals? Help us write grant applications.
- Professional and Intern. ABA, Occupational and Speech therapists, Special Education teachers, and vocational instructors are always needed.
Ready to Volunteer? Need more information?