Creekside Transition Academy
Transition Education and Assistance Program
Helping Young Adults with Disabilities Reach Their Full Potential
Creekside provides a continuing education program for students with special needs who will not be attending college. Our goal is to provide these students the tools and motivation to become contributing citizens in our community through education, job training, marketing assistance and social support, allowing them the opportunity to live productive lives and reach their full potential.
At Creekside, we believe that graduation from high school is not the end of the learning process for students with special needs.
Creekside currently offers the following training:
- Assisted Entrepreneurship
- Creating Products for the Marketplace
- Producing Agricultural Products
- Sorting, Stocking, Assembling
- Computer Literacy
- Independent Living
- Social and Community Skills
- Electives: Environmental Education, Photography, Farm Animal Care